|01.30 - 02.30
|02.30 - 04.00
||Modules 1 Three & Four part Fracture Humerus
- Greater tuberosity - Only relevant
- Philos - Steps while fixing, Tricks you must know.
- When fixation by Deltopectoral Approach
- When fixation by Deltoid Split approach
- When replacement is required
- Comparison of operative versus Conservative treatment in elderly population - The Dilemma resolved.
|04.00 - 05.30
||Modules 2 New Paradigms in Complex Trauma
- Reconstruction of Terrible triad
- Approach and Fixation of
Posterolateral Tibial Plateau fracture
- Place & role of Double plating in Tibial plateau fracture-Sushrut
- Surgical treatment for Complex fracture radial head (More than 3 pieces)
- Is medial plating required for comminuted distal femur fracture
|05.30 - 07.00
||Modules 3 Flash Five: Emergency Treatment
- Is Osteosynthesis of fracture neck femur an emergency
- Is fracture dislocation of Talus requires emergency treatment
- Is fracture greater tuberosity of humerus with shoulder dislocation is emergency
- Does dislocation of elbow in terrible triad injury needs emergency Reduction
- Does a Pipkin type I & II needs emergency reduction.